Equality of access to health, education, information, and appropriate technology.
To advocate for the rights of rural women and children by increased access to basics needs and services.
- Increased access to health and care (safe motherhood and maternal health, sexual reproductive health & rights, mosquito nets access & fight against malaria).
- Increased access to education and child protection (primary school, vocational & life-skills training, orphanage, public health education, window of hope and sports & games).
- Increased access to markets and economic opportunities (micro-finance credit, social media to market local produce, access to business-related information, village banking, research and studies on economic trends).
- Human-rights awareness and promotion (ending child/human sacrifice, ending domestic violence, promoting family peace, documentation and reporting of human rights abuses).
- Access to safe and clean water (borehole drilling, water harvesting, irrigation, hand-washing, pit latrine, bio-gas, reducing water wastage).
- Food security (growing of fruit trees and vegetables for household nutrition and income generation, modern agriculture, access to milk/dairy products).